Job Title: GM corporate affairs
Designation: General Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Experience Required: 15- 25year
Salary : Upto 25 Lpa
Job Location: Kolkata
Roles and responsibilities-
- Corporate Communication & Media Mgmt.
- Part of the Strategy & Corporate Affairs Group of the Company, Prepare Financial Analysis financial model, NPV and IRR analysis, Valuation analysis for acquisitions & Fund Raising activities.
- Handling all outside Liaison work with Government, Corporate and Legal.
- Conduct general meeting every morning with respective CMD and MD .
- Looking all managers daily work and performance report.
- Co-ordinate with Chairmen, M.D, C.E.O and other respective person for business development and current affairs.
- Co-ordinate with all support staff their given responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate with outside business men for business development.
- Market search for new scope of business development.
- Making a bridge responsibility between Management and staff.
- Generate report for all department and analyses it for better result.
- To build & maintain the relationship with Government Official to generate understanding & support for the company among policy makers.