Position – Head of Steel Melting Shop
Industry – Steel/Iron/Metal
Education – B. Tech Mechanical
Experience – Min 14 Years
Salary – 20-25 Lacs Per Annum
Locations – Jamuria (Asansol)
- Worked with large team of central maintenance department to build clear understanding of management goals of high availability and reliability of the plant equipments.
- Ensure to equipment availability for maximum optimization.
- Day to day planning and execution of maintenance and project activity.
- Maintenance planning and execution on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Having Knowledge of IMS certification. (Integrated Management System). ISO 9001, ISO 14001 EMS and ISO 18001 OHSAS.
- Cost control and maintenance budget control.
- Modification on machine to improving efficiency of Machine and troubleshooting the problems.
- Having knowledge of documentation like check daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and predictive check list, history card, effectiveness measurement, Daily logbook, Preventive maintenance logbook, Abnormality and counter check etc.
- Manpower planning and shifts scheduling.
- Handle the breakdown maintenance on plant and taken action to for minimize the repetitive problem.
- Taken action for preventive maintenance, Predictive Maintenance to minimize the breakdowns.
- Provide training to operators and technician for improvement of skill.
- Analysis of breakdown and take corrective action.
- Develop the spare part by local vendor for reducing the spare cost.
- Effectively supervised erection of heavy static and rotary equipment’s for BOF and GCP in steel melting shop.
- Induction furnace , dual track mode.
- Shell core shooter.
- Atlas copaco make screw compressor.
- Utility equipment’s.
- Conventional type machine shop like lathe, drilling and milling machine.