Opening for Content Writer, Pune Location, Industry: IT/E-Commerce, Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in English/Communications/Linguistics, or related field (Master’s degree, a plus)
We are looking for a qualified Content Writer to join our team focused on translating various IP & value delivered by B2B Enterprise Platform features in to impact snippets of stories in various forms. If you are a tech-savvy and excited about the future of AI, Data & Technology; and have experience in tech feature writing, blogging, social media, PR and collateral making, we would like to speak with you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. Ultimately, they should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Job Title: Content Writer
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Industry: IT (E-Commerce)
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in English/Communications/Linguistics, or related field (Master’s degree, a plus)
Experience Required: 1-4 years of Knowledge & experience of working in Tech / SaaS companies covering various aspects of content development. Experience in E-Commerce companies would be a huge plus.
Job Location: Pune (Maharashtra)
Salary – As per the company norms.
Key Attributes you’d need to possess
- Content & Collateral creation – Writing blog posts, knowledge base articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels. Delivering collaterals in various forms – from deck creation to info graphics to short form emails to long-form blogs.
- Social media marketing – Creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Public relations – Managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
- Communications/marketing strategy – You will be responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
- Analytics – Measuring impact of your work through data and feedback would be the key. Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Able to write SEO focused landing pages, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collaterals and community engagement.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner and in a language that’d excite the audience to speak with us or adopt our platform
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time.
It’s not expected that a single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in some areas, and have interest/capabilities
in others. If you think this role seems exciting and fits your candidature, we’d love to have a chat with you. If you are interested, please do drop your resume.